We have been using bean bags for decades. Their popularity is growing with the passage of time. If you look into the market, it is flooded with bean bags from different brands. Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack are two popular names that you might come across when you go out or on the internet to buy a bean bag.
If you are confused and don’t know which one to choose, this comparison will help you out. Let’s find out the winner of the battle of Chill Sack vs Ultimate Sack bean bags.
- Chill Sacks vs Ultimate Sack – In-depth Bean Bag Comparison
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Filling
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sack: Size
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Comfort
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sack: Durability
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Price
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sack: Customization
- Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Sustainability
- Pros and Cons of Chill Sack Bean Bags
- Pros and Cons of Ultimate Sack Bean Bags
- Our Favourite Chill Sacks
- Get This Chill Sack Bean Bag if You
- Our Favourite Ultimate Sack
- Get This Ultimate Sack Bean Bag if You
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Ultimate Sack is the Winner
Chill Sacks vs Ultimate Sack – In-depth Bean Bag Comparison
Following are some of the factors that we have considered for the comparison of Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack:
|7 sizes, ranging from 2′ to 8′
|3 sizes, ranging from 4′ to 6′
|6ft or 5ft
|Microsuede or plush Fur
|Microsuede or Fur
|Shredded Memory Foam
|Shredded Memory Foam
|25+ color options
|15+ color options
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Filling
When it comes to filling material, both brands use different stuff. Chill Sack uses a blend of shredded memory foam for its bean bags. It provides excellent support and comfort to the user.
On the other hand, Ultimate Sack uses 100% new shredded polyurethane foam, which is softer and plusher.
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sack: Size
Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack, both brands offer a variety of sizes for customers to choose from. Chill Sack comes in 7 different sizes, ranging from 2 feet to 8 feet. Whereas Ultimate Sack offers 8 different sizes, ranging from 3 feet to 6 feet.
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Comfort
When it comes to bean bag chairs, comfort is a critical factor. Ultimate Sack excels more than Chill Sack in this area. Ultimate Sack’s shredded polyurethane foam is more comfy, plush, and soft.
Chill Sack’s blend of shredded memory foam also provides fine support and contouring but the Ultimate Sack bean bag is more comfortable.
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sack: Durability
Another important factor to compare the brands is durability. Both Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Chill Sack uses an ultra-durable inner liner with a child-safety zipper.
While Ultimate Sack uses a double-stitched design and durable zippers. When compared, we find out that Ultimate Sack bean bags are more durable than Chill Sack bean bags.
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Price
The price difference is significant enough to be a deciding factor for most people. Talking of the price, both brands offer bean bags in almost the same price range. But upon comparing, we found that Chill Sack bean bags are slightly more affordable than Ultimate Sack bean bags.
Ultimate Sack bean bags start from $75 and goes up to $300 or more. While Chill Sack starts from $80 and goes up to $200.
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sack: Customization
If you’re looking for a bean bag chair that’s unique to your style, both Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack offer customization options.
Chill Sack allows you to choose from a wide range of colors and fabrics. The company offers three fabrics and 21 colors. The fabrics are UltraFur (4 colors), Pebble ( 5 colors), and Microsuede (12 colors).
Ultimate Sack lets you add a custom name embroidered to your bean bag chair, making it an awesome gift. They also offer three fabrics but have a much wider range of colors, 27 in total. The fabrics are Mia Suede (12 colors), Fur (12 colors), and Fur Print (3 colors).
Ultimate Sack vs Chill Sacks: Sustainability
As far as sustainability is concerned, Both Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack are made in the USA, making them a great choice for environmentally-conscious consumers.
Pros and Cons of Chill Sack Bean Bags
Now that we have discussed the features and benefits of Chill Sack bean bags, let’s take a closer look at their pros and cons.
- Chill Sack bean bags are comfortable and provide fine support.
- The microsuede cover is removable, durable, and easy to clean.
- There are a wide variety of sizes and colors to choose from.
- The filling is made from a high-quality shredded memory foam blend.
- Comes with a three-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- You may find it less supportive than you expected
- In some circumstances, its filling is not stuffed enough
- With the passage of time, it may get less supportive and more squishy.
Pros and Cons of Ultimate Sack Bean Bags
- Comes with a ten-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- Durable and fun bean bag chairs of all sizes
- High-quality cover
- Wildly comfortable
- A plethora of fabric and color options
- The foam filling is made from high-quality foam.
- Sack insert can’t be washed
- Some users find the chair to be heavy and difficult to move.
Our Favourite Chill Sacks
Our recommended option from Chill Sacks is the giant 5′ memory foam furniture bean bag.
Get This Chill Sack Bean Bag if You
- Need to fit two people in a seat
- Need a classical huggable bean bag
- Want a plush option
- Want something that gives a luxe resting experience
- Want something that is not too big or too small
- Need to take naps in it
- Need a bean bag that decompresses quickly
Our Favourite Ultimate Sack
Our favorite option from Ultimate Sack is the 5000 bean bag.
Get This Ultimate Sack Bean Bag if You
- Need to use it in your large family rooms or dorm rooms
- Need to seat 2 adults in it
- Want a high-quality zipper for extra security
- Want an interchange and washable cover
- Want an oversized bean bag chair
- Need a durable option for long-lasting comfort
You Might be Interested in Reading: Lovesac vs Chill Sack: Detailed Comparison of Bean Bags
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Which Type Bean Bag is Best?
It depends on your own preferences. But most people like the traditional chair type and classical round or oval type bean bag.
What is the Ultimate Sack Filled with?
Ultimate Sack is filled with shredded polyurethane foam. The filling is very supportive and does not make the bean bag lose its shape.
Can You Sleep on Ultimate Sack?
Yes, you can sleep on Ultimate Sack. In fact, you can sleep on any decent bean bag that is made for this purpose.
What is Inside Chill Sack?
A Chill Sack bean bag is stuffed with a shredded, soft, memory foam blend.
Ultimate Sack is the Winner
So that was all about the comparison of Ultimate Sack and Chill Sack bean bags. Ultimate Sack provides better bean bags in terms of various factors than Chill Sack. So, we declare Ultimate Sack as the winner of this comparison.
But still, both Chill Sack and Ultimate Sack are excellent choices for a comfortable and durable bean bag chair.