Love lounging around on a bean bag, but hate having to adjust yourself to get comfortable constantly? You’ll love this new invention – the biggest bean bag in the world!
At 29 feet long and weighing over 4,000 pounds, this massive bean bag will become your new favorite relaxing spot. Read on for more details about this cozy piece of furniture.
- Largest Bean Bag in the World
- Why Bean Bags are So Amazing?
- Extremely Comfortable
- Why Build a Bean Bag That Big?
- To Showcase Their Extreme Bean Bag Line
- To Draw Attention to Their Company
- To Have Fun!
- Is There Any Other Big Bean Bags?
- Sumo Lounge’s Chair
- Lumaland Luxurious Giant 7ft Bean Bag Chair
- How to Make a Bean Bag?
- What to Look for When Buying a Bean Bag Chair?
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Largest Bean Bag in the World
The Michigan-based company Comfort Research built the world’s largest bean bag chair in September 2017. The giant bean bag chair weighed over 4,000 pounds and took a team of 30 people two days to assemble.
The record-breaking world’s biggest bean bag chair was unveiled during the annual ArtPrize competition in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Why Bean Bags are So Amazing?
Bean bags are more than just a piece of furniture – they’re a lifestyle. Once you experience the comfort and style of a bean bag, you’ll never return to regular chairs again. Here are just a few reasons why bean bags are amazing:
Bean bags conform to your body, making them much more comfortable than a traditional chair.
You can use bean bags as chairs, beds, or pool floats!
Why Build a Bean Bag That Big?
There’s no doubt that Comfort Research’s world-record bean bag chair is impressive, but you might be wondering why they went to the trouble of building such a large piece of furniture.
Here are a few possible reasons:
To Showcase Their Extreme Bean Bag Line
Comfort Research is known for its bean bag chairs, and what better way to show off its product than by building the world’s biggest one?
To Draw Attention to Their Company
The world’s largest bean bag chair is sure to turn heads, which means more people will learn about Comfort Research and its products.
To Have Fun!
Building a massive bean bag chair was probably a fun challenge for the Comfort Research team, and they can now say they hold a world record.
Is There Any Other Big Bean Bags?
If you’re in the market for a really big bean bag chair, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options available. The company Sumo Lounge set the previous world record for the biggest bean bag chair in the world, but Comfort Research’s massive creation has since eclipsed their chair.
If you’re looking for the biggest bean bag ever, you’ll have to contact Comfort Research directly – but be warned; it’ll cost you a pretty penny.
Sumo Lounge’s Chair
Sumo Lounge’s Chair is still the world’s second-biggest bean bag for sale, and it’s a fraction of the price of Comfort Research’s world-record chair. If you’re looking for an extreme bean bag chair that won’t break the bank, Sumo Lounge is definitely worth checking out.
No matter which bean bag chair you choose, you will enjoy its unique style and ultimate comfort.
Lumaland Luxurious Giant 7ft Bean Bag Chair
Lumaland giant bean bag chair is also one of the biggest bean bags available right now. Though it is not the record holder, it surely is big enough to occupy a whole family. It is awesome and true to form. It will surely surpass your expectations. It will not take a lot of time to unpack and loosen the stuffing.
Once you set it up, it will keep on getting larger and expanding for some time. Your family will love this comfy and cozy big bean bag.
How to Make a Bean Bag?
Looking for a project to make something unique and special for your home? Why not make the biggest bean bag in the world? Not only will it be a conversation piece, but it will also be incredibly comfortable to lounge in.
Here is how to make your own giant bean bag:
- Start with a large piece of fabric. You will need enough to cover the bottom and sides of the bean bag, plus some extra to gather at the top.
- Patterned fabric will add some visual interest, but a solid color will be just as cozy.
- Sew the bottom and side seams together, leaving an opening at the top.
- Ensure to reinforce the seams with extra stitching so they can hold up to a lot of use.
- Fill the bean bag with stuffing. You can use traditional bean bag filling or get creative and use old pillows, blankets, or even clothes you no longer wear. Just stuff it until it is as plump as you like.
- Sew the opening closed and enjoy your new bean bag!
What to Look for When Buying a Bean Bag Chair?
You should keep a few things in mind when looking for a bean bag chair.
- First, consider the size of the chair. You want it to be big enough to comfortably lounge in but not so big that it takes up too much space in your home.
- Second, think about the fabric. You want something durable that can be easily cleaned – think about kids or pets who might also use the bean bag.
- Finally, consider the price. Bean bag chairs can range from relatively inexpensive to quite pricey, so set a budget and stick to it.
Finding the perfect bean bag chair is easy when you know what you are looking for. Just do a quick search online or in your local store, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect one for your home.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Maximum Size of a Bean Bag?
The world’s largest bean bag is 200 cm long and 120 cm wide.
How Big is an XXL Bean Bag?
An XXL bean bag is usually 71.1 x 71.1 x 101.6 cm.
Do Bean Bags Have a Weight Limit?
They don’t usually have a weight limit, but some might. It really depends on the bean bag and how it’s made.
Some bean bags are made with a stronger material that can hold more weight, while others might have a weaker material that can only hold so much.
So this is all we have got for now about the largest bean bag chair in the world. To the point, the world’s largest bean bag is made by Comfort Research and is 29 feet long.
Sumo Lounge has the world’s second-biggest bean bag for sale, which is 8ft. When looking for your own bean bag chair, keep in mind the size, fabric, and price to find the perfect one for you.